Won’t you all agree with the fact that washing machines have become one of the most essential and important appliances in our daily lives? Thanks to the available washing machines, it has become possible to switch from the traditional ways of washing clothes to modern ways.
These several options of washing machines are the real labor-savior for many people as most of them don’t require any manual efforts and any additional time for washing clothes. It has now become easy and convenient to wash clothes on one side and on the other side to enjoy your favorite tasks simultaneously. Indeed, we are living in a blessed time.
Now, with the several options to choose your suitable washing machine come great responsibility and requirement. You need to be sure that you are buying the best and suitable washing machine that would make a reliable choice for your needs and requirements.
So, which washing machine would be the best for your needs and requirements? Which machine type would make your best companion for thoroughly washing your dirty clothes? Which is that washing machine with which washing clothes is as easy as thinking about it? If you too are thinking about such questions, then the simple answer to such questions is – a fully automatic washing machine.
Surely, now you all would be thinking, what is a fully automatic washing machine and would like to know everything related to the machine. So, without wasting any more time, let us take you through the needed details about the fully automatic washing machine.
Fully Automatic Washing Machine:
As the name suggests, it is the machine which is completely automatic in all ways. You don’t need to do any manual efforts with this machine as you can rely on the efficiency of this type of washing machine.
Once you have entered the clothes in the machine, they will come out all cleaned and washed. Thanks to the ease and convenience that this washing machine delivers to its users, it has become one of the most popular choices amongst the users in recent time. You will love the experience of using this fully automatic washing machine.
Design of the Machine:
Most of the people are often seen confused about the design of the fully automatic washing machine. To clear the buzz and to make them aware of the same, we would like to drive the attention of our readers to the fact that this type of machines come with only one tub. This same one tub is used for both washing as well as for spinning and drying.
Yes, that means you don’t have to shift the clothes from one tub to another, like the semi-automatic washing machine. You just simply have to put your dirty clothes in the tub and choose the suitable wash cycle according to your clothes and then wait to get fully cleaned and fresh clothes. That’s it!
The Choice of the Fully Automatic Washing Machine:
Before we move any further with the details of the fully automatic washing machine, we would like to draw your attention towards the 2 most popular types of fully automatic machines. Unlike the semi-automatic machines, the fully automatic washing machines are of 2 types:
- Front loading washing machine
- Top loading washing machine
As the name indicates, the front loading washing machine allows all the activities to be done from the front side opening; whereas the top-loading washing machine allows a top opening to proceed with all the desired operations.
Both the machines are super-amazing in their style and working and thus can be easily chosen for the use. The only thing that can bother you with front loading washing machine is that you have to bend every time for performing every function. Thus, it can be a problem for people who suffer from the problem of back pain.
Working of the fully automatic washing machine:
The working of the fully automatic washing machine is also quite simple and hassle-free to understand. The main idea on which these types of washing machines work is that they make use of a single motor for both washing as well as spinning/drying the clothes.
You just have to add a good quality detergent, cloth softener and water in the machine along with selecting the desired wash cycle. Here are some detailed steps which thoroughly explain the working of the fully automatic washing machines:
- Connect the machine with the main power supply. Allow the water inlet pipes to do their job by adding the right and adequate level of water for washing the clothes. There is no need to manually put the water as the machine will automatically set the water level
- Once the water is ready, add detergent and softener in either the dispenser space or directly in the washing tub. Be sure to take the desired quantity of detergent and softener for thoroughly removing all the stains from the clothes
- After this, add the dirty clothes in the water. Make sure to separate the white clothes from the colored ones to avoid any problems with the final results. This is also suitable for getting the best washing results for all types of clothes
- Now is one of the most important steps in the entire washing and that is to select the suitable wash cycle. Select the right wash cycle depending upon the fabric type and care
- Your machine is now ready to wash your clothes. Once the entire washing is done, you should try and unload the washed clothes from the machine as soon as possible. This allows the clothes to feel fresh for the maximum time.
However, if it is not possible to unload the clothes immediately, you should do the same within 2-hours of washing.
Isn’t having a fully automatic washing machine something that you have always dreamt of? Imagine, your machine is doing all the task of washing your dirty clothes without the need for any of your additional efforts; while you are relaxing.
Wow! Isn’t it something that you want? Well, a fully automatic washing machine is your call for the hour to experience this amazing and beautiful time.
Things to consider while using a fully automatic washing machine:
Well, besides knowing the effective and efficient working of the fully automatic washing machine, it is also important to keep some important things in mind. These things will make the overall use of such machine convenient along with delivering the maximum comfort to the users.
Also, do you know if you keep these things in mind, you can enhance the life of your machine? Well, yes, it is true. So, here are the following things that you shouldn’t ignore while using the fully automatic washing machine:
- Place your machine at a place with constant and uninterrupted water supply
- Have a suitable place for the waste water outlet
- Choose a suitable place for using the machine for avoiding any accidents and mishappenings
- For getting the best results from the fully automatic washing machine, make sure to use a good quality detergent and that too in the right quantity
- Make sure to use the appropriate wash cycle according to the type of clothes that you are washing
- Avoid overloading your machine with clothes. Divide the clothes properly in small proportions and then wash them separately in the machine for getting the desired results
Last but not least, let us quickly have a look at the pros and cons of fully automatic washing machines so that you can be sure that you are investing in the right machine for your needs and requirements.
Pros of the fully automatic washing machine:
- No manual efforts needed
- Saves time and energy of the users
- Reduced risk of damages and accidents
- Compact size and thus requires lesser space
- Power backup feature is also available
- Uses advanced technologies and features for delivering the best results like child lock
- No need for manual soaking
Now, moving towards the other side of the coin, here are some of the disadvantages of a fully automatic washing machine.
Cons of the fully automatic washing machine:
- Expensive due to the use of advanced technologies
- Consumes more power for its functions
- Requires more and continuous supply of water
- Requires quite a maintenance
These are some of the essential facts and information that you should be aware of the fully automatic washing machines before using them. These machines are nothing less than a blessing, if you are using them in the right, suitable and proper manner. So, when are you using a fully automatic washing machine for your needs and requirements?
If you have any doubts or concerns about any aspect of the machine, then please do comment below and reach to us. We will provide you with all the required information for clearing all your doubts so that you can make a convincing decision. We are always ready and focused to assist you with nothing but the best.
After completing this graduation in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Manipal University in 2013, Ankit began rummaging the current Indian market of technology and science. At apolloedoc, Ankit’s job profile consists of cumulating, researching, testing, and verifying products related to tech.
He has a knack for details and catches even the tiniest advantages and flaws that can make or break the product. Since last year, he has been writing for apolloedoc and has been our knight in shining armour when reviewing home appliances.
Ankit’s favourite pastimes consist of jamming onto his guitar with a couple of friends and constantly updating and learning new things! He is also a big-time pet lover and has a cute little pug named Oreo back in Chandigarh. He has bagged many achievements in his college by participating in multiple extracurricular activities.
Writing is something that comes to Ankit naturally. He has his own blog where he posts about coding languages and even provides coaching to students from 12th grade to 2nd year of college. At apolloedoc, Ankit beautifully showcases his knack for the written word by lucidly explaining information in an unbiased way.