Customers have always misunderstood the concept of Inverter Technology in the washing appliances. But after knowing this technology and feature, it will have an enormous impact on your product choice. So you might wonder what a Smart Inverter technique is. Usually, this technology optimizes the washing machines’ speed based on the laundry load on the device. Thus this advanced technique helps save power consumption and operates effectively. In this write-up, we will share what this Inverter Washing machine is all about.
Inverter Washing Machine
There are no belts, gears, bulky mechanical parts in an inverter washing machine, and a pulley present in a conventional cleaning machine. The inverter motor remains attached to the washer drum that is convenient to use. The machines are also compact in design. On the other hand, conventional ones comprise a complicated structure that leads to frequent maintenance, wearing and tearing and high voltage consumption. this technology usually found in Best Washing machines which are available in India.
How does Inverter Technology Operate?
In ordinary washing machines, the motor operates at the same speed irrespective of the number of laundries. Hence the machines utilize almost the same amount of electricity even if the laundry is considerably low. Inverter technology implements a sensor to detect the total number of loads in the washing machine and then determine the speed required for those clothes.
Inverter Technology operates on VFD OR Variable Frequency Drive that can enhance or decrease the motor speed needed for the job. Thus the device includes a motor that can run at a different speed based on the load. In the conventional washing machines, many moving parts like belts and gears are present. They consume immense power because of the friction and also create big noise.
Moreover, washing machines with inverter motors are efficient and bulkier compared to the standard equipment. These motors lack any moving parts and make no noise while operating. Due to less friction, appliances also reduce electricity consumption.
Why should People opt for Inverter Washing Machines?
Energy conservation has become an essential issue in today’s world. Inverter washing machines help conserve energy as it runs the motor according to the laundry load for the day. They have not an only a significant influence on the electricity bill but also have a long lifespan. Thus most of the manufacturers offer a warranty period of over five years on these products.
What are the famous Brands that manufacture Inverter washing machines?
Samsung, Bosch, and LG are the top manufacturing brands for inverter washing machines. There are other brands, also like Midea, Whirlpool, and IFB, that have indulged all their resources in producing their washing machines with smart inverter technology. There are both top and front loading, and automatic and semi-automatic models that come with this technology.
Benefits of Inverter Washing Machines
Below are some of the chief benefits of Inverter washing machines that will make your life easy.
- Noise Canceling Facility: Due to specialized connections, the motor of this machine causes less friction that results in causing less noise when compared to the traditional devices.
- Extended Warranty Offers: Inverter cleaning devices include the practical arrangement of the mechanical working parts of the motor. Because of this high standard of efficiency, manufacturers stand behind their extensive and high warranty periods in their lifespan.
- Energy Conservation: The machine crafted with this kind of technology operates based on the laundry’s load that ultimately results in saving an enormous quantity of power.
- Needs less maintenance: In the inverter cleaning device, automation plays a vital role that results in the self-operation of the entire system. Therefore they do not have to rely much upon manual instructions and need less maintenance compared to the traditional washing machines.
Additional Benefits of Smart Inverter Motor
Apart from the above pros, a smart inverter motor also comes with additional benefits, which are:
- The inverter motor is a brushless device and is much more relaxed than the conventional ones.
- The motor does not include movable parts like shafts, belts, and gears. Thus they require less or no maintenance.
- The motor is more stable compared to the traditional ones.
- The motor comes with a built-in protection system that decreases the electromagnetic interference chances against the other devices.
- It is faster than the other latest technologies.
- The motor can also calculate the voltage and current peak intelligently.
Things to Consider Before Buying an Inverter Washing Machine
Choosing a correct inverter washing machine from innumerable models can be a challenging task for you. Thus some of the things that you need to consider before selecting a washing machine with this technology are as follows.
- First, decide on which type of machine you want. There are semi-automatic, fully automatic, front-loading, and top-loading machine.
- Next, decide the capacity of the machine you want to purchase. Consider the total number of family members and how often you require washing the clothes. The devices come with a capacity of 5, 7, and 10 kgs.
- Now consider the washing programs of the machine-like quick and daily wash, cloth materials, mode of washing, and many more.
- However, one of the key pointers is also the budget. The inverter washing machines come at a little high price but will save a lot of money in the long run due to low electricity bills.
Most of the primary appliances for the household are a one-time investment. With the invention of advanced technologies every day, the inverter technique is the most convenient, powerful, and compact one during their operation. Similarly, a washing device designed with this technology is highly effective in the performance, delivers life longevity, and conserves enough power. If you are still using your traditional cleaning washing machine, then it is high time to switch over an inverter one without delay.
After completing this graduation in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Manipal University in 2013, Ankit began rummaging the current Indian market of technology and science. At apolloedoc, Ankit’s job profile consists of cumulating, researching, testing, and verifying products related to tech.
He has a knack for details and catches even the tiniest advantages and flaws that can make or break the product. Since last year, he has been writing for apolloedoc and has been our knight in shining armour when reviewing home appliances.
Ankit’s favourite pastimes consist of jamming onto his guitar with a couple of friends and constantly updating and learning new things! He is also a big-time pet lover and has a cute little pug named Oreo back in Chandigarh. He has bagged many achievements in his college by participating in multiple extracurricular activities.
Writing is something that comes to Ankit naturally. He has his own blog where he posts about coding languages and even provides coaching to students from 12th grade to 2nd year of college. At apolloedoc, Ankit beautifully showcases his knack for the written word by lucidly explaining information in an unbiased way.