What is the Menstrual Cup?
A menstrual cup is a reusable product to collect the flow of the blood during the menstruation cycle of a woman. It is a type of small, funnel-shaped flexible cup that is made of rubber to insert into the vagina of a female body. Menstrual cups can hold a large quantity of blood which is more effective than any other method like tampons or sanitary napkins.
Best Menstrual Cup in India
These are the Best Menstrual Cups for Women
- WOW Freedom Reusable Menstrual Cup
- Sirona Pro Reusable Menstrual Cup
- Everteen Menstrual Cup for Women
- Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup
- Lady Go Reusable Menstrual Cup
- Pee Safe Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women
- Silky Cup Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women
Best Menstrual Cup India
Depending on the size, quality, menstrual flow, height of the cervix, type of stem, and capacity of the cup we have selected the top 7 menstrual cups in India. They are:
Are you looking for a premium quality menstrual cup to stay hygienic and free during your monthly periods? If so, then you can go for WOW Freedom Reusable Menstrual Cup that is specially designed with top quality silicon material and powerful formula that can reduce cramping and itching issues.
This reusable menstrual cup from WOW Skin Science comes in two medium and large sizes. The medium cup can hold 24ml of fluid that is recommended for small or medium body types, below 30 ages women and pre-child birth condition. Large cups can hold 30ml of fluid and it is suitable for tall, large body type women who are above 30 and post-childbirth condition.
These cups are crafted with the facility of easy to insert and take out. This is the ultimate safe solution for your heavy flow days that come without any nasty chemicals. The product is packed with a WOW Freedom Foaming Wash bottle that contains a 60ml solution to keep your cup clean and safe for reuse.
- A comfortable, healthy and safe option
- Made with higher quality silicone
- Can protect you for up to 12 hours
- An easy-to-use hygienic product for women
- Maintain pH balance with tea tree oil and lactic acid
- Maximum 2 years of shelf life
Are you looking for the safest menstrual cap to stay comfortable during your monthly period days? If yes, then Sirona Pro Reusable Menstrual Cup can be the perfect choice for you. This nature-friendly menstrual cup is specially crafted to fit perfectly without any odor or spillage.
This pad-free and easy-to-fit menstrual cup comes in large, medium and small 3 different sizes. The large one (75mm length X 47mm diameter) can hold up to 20ml of liquid which is designed for strong build and tall women aged over 30 who have given birth to a baby.
The medium one (43mm D X 70mm L) comes with a liquid holding capacity of 20ml that is suitable for the medium-build women aged near 30 who have not given birth to a child. The small size menstrual cups (38mm D X 56mm L) are specially crafted for the teenagers, small-build or slim girls (aged nearly 15) that can hold only 8ml of liquid.
This reusable menstrual cup from Sirona is made up of top quality Silicone material. Let us check all the useful features of this product before buying it.
- Effective in safety and comfort
- No rashes or TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome)
- An eco-friendly product
- Odor-free 8-10 hours protection
- A reusable product
A monthly period is the most vital time when you need to use the entire hygienic and safe product against your menstrual fluid. If you are looking for the best option in that, then the Everteen Menstrual Cup for Women can be the best choice for you to try.
This product is specially designed to meet all the sanitary essentials with extra comfort and freedom. It comes in 2 different sizes which are small and large. The small menstrual cups (41mm D X 47mm L) can hold 23ml – 25ml of menstrual fluid and are the suitable ones for slim and small build girls who have not given birth to a child.
The large product from Everteen can hold 30ml of menstrual liquid safely without any leakage. This one is specially crafted for the strong-build or large women (dimension of 46mm Diameter X 52mm Length) who are aged over 30 and have given birth to a child.
This reusable menstrual cup is made of pure quality silicone material that ensures you an odor-free, flooding-free and safe time during a monthly period.
- A reusable product for 10 years
- Free from menstrual odor, discomfort, itching, and rashes
- Easy-to-fit product
- Made with top quality material for hygiene and safety
- No risk of flooding or period disasters
If you love to take care of yourself by maintaining proper hygiene during your monthly period days and searching for the best quality menstrual cup, then Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup can be the best option for you. This eco-friendly and odor-free menstrual cup is made up of top quality silicone material that can protect your flow for up to 8 -10 hours without any rashes or irritation.
Now, what are the size classifications of this product? This reusable menstrual cup from Sirona comes in three different sizes which are large, medium and small. The large one comes with 30ml of loading capacity that is suitable for strong-build or tall women who are aged over 30 or have given birth to a child.
The medium size cup can hold 20ml of menstrual fluid that is specially crafted for the medium-build women who are aged nearly 30 or have not given birth to a child. The last one is a small cup that comes with 18ml of holding capacity which is perfect for slim, small-build teenage girls aged up to 15 years.
- An Eco-friendly and reusable product
- Made with medical-grade silicone
- An odor-free & rash-free product
- Protection for long 8-10 hours
- Spill and leakage-proof product
Are you looking for the best quality menstrual cup which is recommended by most of the doctors? If yes, then you can go for the Lady Go Reusable Menstrual Cup – Active Model that is specially designed for the women who love to do exercise, yoga or other sports. This medium-hard menstrual cup is the ideal one for those who are having an athletic body with normal weight.
This re-usable and easy-to-use menstrual cup comes in 2 different sizes which are large and small. The small size cups (25ml capacity) are suitable for small-build women aged under 25 who have not given birth to a child. It is better to use it for normal flow.
The large one comes with 30ml of fluid holding capacity which is designed for the strong-build women aged over 25 who have given birth to a child. It can support you properly in your heavy flow days without any leakage issue, itching or odor problems.
The product comes with a compact package that contains 1 menstrual cup, 1 storage case, 1 carry pouch, and a user guide. Check below all the highlighted features of this product.
- A BPA free hypoallergenic cup
- Made with medical-grade silicone
- Certified by Govt. of India, CE Europe, FDA USA & more
- High level of comfort
- Designed for active women
If you are searching for the most effective menstrual product that can protect you in your normal and heavy flow day, then Pee Safe Reusable Menstrual Cup is the best option for you to try. These eco-friendly and chemical-free cups are made with 100% medical-grade silicone material that can easily get fitted in your body and give you ultimate comfort for up to 12 hours.
This menstrual cup from PEESAFE comes in three different sizes which are extra small, small and large. The extra small product can hold up to 16ml of menstrual fluid that is specially made for the first-timers and teens aged fewer than 18.
The small size of this product has 22ml of holding capacity which is crafted for those who are aged above 18 or have not given birth to a child. The large one has a capacity of 30ml that is perfect for the ladies with a large-build figure or tall who is aged above 18.
Let us now check all the useful features of this product.
- Effective product and stay comfortable
- Reusable product with leakage-proof facility
- Free from irritation, odor issue, dryness and discomfort
- Made with high-quality silicone
- Protection for up to 12 hours
Are you looking for the most comfortable menstrual cup to use in your monthly period? If so, then you must try the Silky Cup Reusable Menstrual Cup that is carefully crafted for those who like to stay active by cycling, traveling, swimming, dancing and more.
This reusable cup can protect you for up to 12 hours without any leakage, irritation or discomfort. It comes in three different sizes (Large, medium and small) that fit perfectly with users accordingly.
The large silky cup model (Diameter 46mm X Stem 72mm X Length 57mm) comes with a liquid-holding capacity of 30ml – 35ml that is specially designed for the tall and strong-build women aged over 30 years or already given birth to a child. The medium silky cup model ((Diameter 43mm X Stem 72mm X Length 57mm) ) has a capacity up to 24ml – 28ml of menstrual fluid that is crafted for the medium-build and slim women aged up to 30 years.
The small silky cup (Diameter 40mm X Stem 72mm X Length 50mm) is designed with the holding capacity of 20ml of liquid that generally used by the small-build teenage girls aged between 15 years.
- A clinically tested product
- Effective to maintain hygiene and safety
- No odor, leakage or discomfort issue
- Free from chemical, BPA, dioxins & bleach
- 12 hours of leak-proof protection
How to use the Menstrual Cup?
A menstrual cup can be a bit tricky to insert into your private part. But worry not as we are here to help you with proper instruction as below.
- Before using a cup, first, sterilize it in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. Pay attention to the fact that the cup should not touch the bottom of the pan.
- Next, wash your hands and cup with cold water and mild soap before inserting it into the vagina.
- Now, there are two folding techniques to put them inside.
- The Punch down Fold technique and
- The C Fold Technique
- Insert the folded cup. Once it is completely inside you, remove the fingers and let it pop open.
- At last, you will hear a pop sound or will feel suction once the cup is in the proper place.
Menstrual Cup Pros and Cons
Pros of Menstrual Cups
- Menstrual cups do not dry up the vagina. It preserves the good bacteria from you from vaginal infections.
- Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is very common in women who use a tampon. This is absent in the women using the cups.
- Menstrual cups do not contain any harmful chemicals and dioxins.
- Cups eliminate the issue of bad odor and are more comfortable to use than the napkins.
- They are environmentally friendly as the cups are reusable.
Cons of Menstrual Cups
- If the user is allergic to latex or rubber
- If the woman has TSS
- Cannot use the cups if the user have given birth, miscarriage, or have undergone any gynecological surgery
- If the user has a vaginal infection.
How to Clean Menstrual Cup
- Empty the cup in a shower and replace it with another clean one inside.
- Fill the cup with soap and water. Put your finger over the opening of the cup. Squeeze out the water through the holes to clean any remaining residue.
- Rub the cup well underwater between your hands to eliminate any blood in the suction holes.
- Clean the grip rings and the holes of the suction with a toothbrush.
- Wash the cup with clear running water and sterilize it later with boiling water.
Best Menstrual Cup
|Best Menstrual Cup India||Brands|
|WOW Freedom Reusable Menstrual Cup||WOW|
|Sirona Pro Reusable Menstrual Cup||Sirona|
|Everteen Menstrual Cup for Women||Everteen|
|Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup||Siron|
|Lady Go Reusable Menstrual Cup||Lady Go|
|Pee Safe Reusable Menstrual Cups||Pee safe|
|Silky Cup Reusable Menstrual Cup||Silky|
We hope that this article has helped you to clear all the confusion regarding the menstrual club. Among the top 7 products, our top pick is WOW Freedom Reusable Menstrual Cup due to the size, capacity, material used, flexibility, stem type and quality of the cup. If you are still scared to use this miraculous product, then write to us in the section below.
Whether you want to gain muscle sustainably, lose weight, or do both—Mirganshi is the person you reach out to! She has a B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics from Lovely Professional University (LPU) and certification from Gold’s Gym Fitness Institute (GGFI). She grew up and completed her schooling in Jaipur, Rajasthan back in the early 2000s. Currently, she helps hundreds of individuals in correcting their diets, lifestyle habits, and physical health.
She currently lives with her husband in Navi Mumbai, and they have been happily married since 2017. She is also a fitness freak herself and has completed several marathons like TATA Mumbai Marathon, Pinkathon, and more! In her free time, she likes to listen to music while writing her journal. Discipline is her best friend, and she ensures to impart this virtue in her clientele as well.
Due to her impeccable grip on body nutrition and well-being, Mirganshi understands precisely what is right for your body and recommends/reviews products she only truly has faith in. Mirganshi is also a champion for mental health advocacy and understands how keeping your brain fit and mind sane is an essential part of well-being.