The humidity and heat always make you uncomfortable and restless for anyone to sleep. You can use a fan for delivering cold air, but nothing can beat the comfortability of the air conditioner, providing a peaceful environment for delivering sleep with no interruption. However, you might have some unwelcome guests in your home with the name mosquitoes. These dirty creatures can wake you up from slumber. You can implement mosquito repellants, coils, and mats for taking care of the mosquitoes, but this enhances the risk of air pollution in the bedroom, thereby causing some respiratory problems.
The breathing problems become complicated if the user is sleeping in an AC room. There will be no chance of the air escaping the room. Hence it can be quite challenging to use any mosquito repellent and the air conditioner simultaneously. You require a complete solution for eliminating this problem.
How do the Mosquitoes become active?
Mosquitoes sense the carbon dioxide emitted by humans to find and bite them. LG has introduced the technology in some of their smart TVs and AC models that keep the mosquitoes away from your family. This technology is known as Mosquito Away Technology. It implements an ultrasonic wave that is safe and convenient for humans. The ACS and the TVs with Mosquito Away Technology get activated at the touch of a button and confuse and disable the sensing ability of the mosquitoes through the ultrasound. This process keeps them away from uncomfortable and undisturbed sleep. The TVs comes with a
How Mosquito Away Technology Works?
The Mosquito away technology by LG in the TVs and ACs operates in the following way.
- Turn on the power of the appliances and activate the Mosquito Away technology with a dedicated key of the remote. It can operate when the power is on and even when it is not performing.
- The devices emit ultrasound waves at a specific frequency that affects the mosquitoes. It also reduces the ability of the creatures to detect carbon dioxide and hence the presence of humans.
- As a result, the mosquitoes became inactive and flew away. As the mosquitoes become invisible, your loved ones might enjoy an undisturbed sleep and comfort while watching TV.
- The devices with the Mosquito Away Technology come with an inbuilt speaker for creating the ultrasonic wave. The machines with this technology present discharge an ultrasonic wave with a particular frequency of 30 Khz, which is harmless to humans.
- This new technology operates even at a lower voltage output. Advanced Medical Research and Training have tested the technology in Vietnam, India, Thailand, Philippines, Nigeria, Sudan, and Bangladesh. The test results of the technology expel an average of 62.7% mosquitoes of Anopheles gambiae.
Advantages of Mosquitoes Away Technology
Below are some of the benefits of the Mosquito Away Technologies.
- This technology is terrible for the mosquitoes but best for the user. It provides better protection against any mosquito-borne diseases.
- This technology is free from chemicals and is made for the comfort of the users. It emits an ultrasonic sound at a frequency of 30 Hz that is safe for humans.
- The mosquitoes away technology offers more savings and less hassle in keeping these creatures away from your loved ones. You will not have to use mosquito repellents frequently with no expenditure on frequent refilling of them.
- The technology is certified by some of the most renowned product certification and testing labs like Intertek, TUV, and IIBAT.
All the latest AC and TV product lines of LG include this Mosquito away feature for discouraging the creatures from entering the user bedroom. This process helps in getting a peaceful sleep with no worry about the quality of air and the nuisance of this blood-sucking flies. The best benefit of this technology is when it activates; it is inaudible to the human ears and is safe also.
It does not implement any harmful or toxic chemicals, thus protecting the health of the user simultaneously. LG is the inventor of this technology and is the first manufacturing company to implement this outstanding technology in all its electronic appliances and gadgets of the Terminator series. So do not wait anymore and save your family from the unwanted bites of the mosquitoes with this technology.
- What is BLDC FAN
- What is An Inverter AC?
- Window AC vs Split AC – Which One should you Purchase?
- R32 vs R410A AC Refrigerant Gas
Whether you want to gain muscle sustainably, lose weight, or do both—Mirganshi is the person you reach out to! She has a B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics from Lovely Professional University (LPU) and certification from Gold’s Gym Fitness Institute (GGFI). She grew up and completed her schooling in Jaipur, Rajasthan back in the early 2000s. Currently, she helps hundreds of individuals in correcting their diets, lifestyle habits, and physical health.
She currently lives with her husband in Navi Mumbai, and they have been happily married since 2017. She is also a fitness freak herself and has completed several marathons like TATA Mumbai Marathon, Pinkathon, and more! In her free time, she likes to listen to music while writing her journal. Discipline is her best friend, and she ensures to impart this virtue in her clientele as well.
Due to her impeccable grip on body nutrition and well-being, Mirganshi understands precisely what is right for your body and recommends/reviews products she only truly has faith in. Mirganshi is also a champion for mental health advocacy and understands how keeping your brain fit and mind sane is an essential part of well-being.